New Fabric Designs

Hey, friends. I got a swatch of my nesting doll fabric that I was finally happy with (after much tinkering), so it is now up for sale in my Spoonflower shop should you feel so drawn to it. I designed it thinking that it would be fun to embroider on top of the outlines, so I might play around with that tonight.

I also added a different version of my aviator pug fabric. The turquoise background on the other version was not as brilliant as I had originally thought, so this one, I think, gives the design a better look overall when printed.
For those of you who are excited about it, happy inauguration day! For those of you aren't happy about it... tough shit.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, that pug fabric is flippin' adorable. You're so talented, lady!

Andrew Bailey said...

I have to agree with all that. Anyway, I just would to share something, something related to what you just posted. It's a great addition to your topic, check it out: http://fabricbanners.net.au/

Anski said...

That pug fabric is just too cute!! <3