Dinosaurs and the Like

Last weekend I went to the Granite Run Mall in Media, PA to check out Dino Don's Dinosaurium. (The roses and crabs have nothing to do with that trip, but they help to encompass the general mood of my life right now, so they are here, too.)

There's only one thing I can say about the Granite Run Mall: consider not going there. Yes, there are dinosaurs... there's even a pretty decent comic book store... but even with all that, it's not quite enough to overcome the pure despair that is the Granite Run Mall. If you do go, don't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I actually live really close to G-Run (as we call it around here.) And if you think it's filled with despair now, it used to be a totally normal mall once upon a time. The empty stores are totally heartbreaking -- largely because so many of my friends worked there at a point and my dad used to walk there when it was first built when he was in high school.

I will say, I have been curious as to what the Dinosaurium was though.

barts185 said...

"The roses and crabs have nothing to do with that trip, but they help to encompass the general mood of my life right now"

You have a significant other and they gave you crabs? :)

Amy Harrison said...

Dinosaurs are awesome. Period. :D I just went to a dinosaur park in England. I think it was for little kids but I don't care XD They are just sooooo awesome!!! :D