Published!

As I mentioned on Friday, some of my illustrations are being published today! The name of the Chinese journal is Vertebrata Palasiatica, and the name of the paper is "Auroraceratops sp. (Dinosauria: Neoceratopsia) from the Early Cretaceous of the Mazongshan Area in Northwestern China," by You Hai-Lu, Eric Morschhauser, Peter Dodson, and Li Da-Qing. This is the first time my work is being published, so let's just cut right to the good part:

Obviously that's a bit of scrap-book style presentation on my part. It just was SO cool to see some of my hard work in an official publication, I felt I had to show both parts. Since they're kind of difficult to see in the image from the publication, here they are in viewable format from my own archives:
So there you have it!

In other goings-on, I spent most of the weekend doing spring cleaning. I set out with the goal of getting rid of 100 things. I went a little overboard, though, and got rid of WAY MORE than 100 things, so now I'll be having a yard sale. And it's good stuff, too, I just am so sick of having so much crap. It was really refreshing to do a stuff purge. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Gratz on the publishing! Those are some great illustrations!! Clever grrrrl ;)

Dorothy Explor'r said...

congrats on getting published! enchante!

and good luck with the yard sale! i love saling :) ahah.

barts185 said...

Congratulations on being published!

Purging is good, makes way for new things.