Macaroni Penguin Time

Ugh.... so full.... words... must make words.....

I'm kind of in a food coma still. I ate a disgusting amount of food on Thanksgiving. And the next day, I did it again. I think that much food is bad for your brain, because all I've wanted to do the past 48 hours is stare into space and think about.... I don't even know.

Anyway, I managed to do some stuff this week (mostly before Thanksgiving), some of it deserves awards, so here that stuff is... ugh... more words... *BELCH*....

(Oh, and if you're wondering why there aren't any pictures of the delicious food, it's because I was too busy eating it to stop and take pictures.)

Okay, so, the best building... with... things on it... goes to City Hall. I took a picture. Yaaay.

Okay, this one gets two awards. The first is for "Best Combination of Penguin Head and Giant Macaroni Noodle." The second one is "Best Moment of My Life, Like, EVER." (That's me on the left doing matching thumbs-up with the penguin). Also, those two things just happened to be in the same place at the same time, which just happened to be when I was there. Maybe there is a higher power at work after all.

Macaroni Penguin Day = BEST. DAY. EVER. I think the macaroni says it all.

This was creepy. This was enough to make me wake up a little from my food coma. So, the award for "Vintage Toy Cover That Can Most Effectively Me Go 'AHHHHHH!!! AHHH! AHHHHHHHH!!!'" goes to the "new" Erector set.


The award for "Laziest Sunset Picture Ever" goes to the one I took on the way home from D.C. It was a gorgeous sunset, and I really wanted to capture its fully glory, but I was so tired I decided a picture in the rear-view would suffice. Trust me; it was really beautiful.

Okay, I think that's enough awards; I have to go crawl into the fetal position and digest some more. I hope you all had an equally irresponsible yet epic holiday with your friends and family and such.

Oh, P.S. I made a sushi cake at Whipped last weekend.

And that's pretty much what my face looked like all day on Thursday.

No comments: